BVC-CHATSocial ride tonite?

Ed Hadden Ed at kamugate.tamu.edu
Mon Sep 10 15:29:32 CDT 2001

There has been. You can get info for it from Rob over at Cycles Etc. Give him a call. If your interested. It is also a slower ride. I'll try and see if others will be at the Bagel Station ride at 6:30.

Ed Hadden
Audio Production Engineer
KAMU-FM/TV
http://kamu-fm.tamu.edu

>>> breeves at tamu.edu 09/10/01 03:30PM >>>
I guess I mean the bagel station ride.  Or should I say the "slow enough
that an overweight guy pulling a couple of kids in a trailer won't slow
everyone down" ride, whichever one that is.

I still have to work out some logistics, but I don't want to jump through
hoops if I'd be the only one there :-)  Kinda ruins the 'social' aspect for
me <g>.

Is there a research park ride, too?

Bri