BVC-CHAT Re: BVC Recent and Upcoming

Shawn Hokanson hokanson at txcyber.com
Mon Aug 30 16:35:26 CDT 2004

The Crash Test Dummy Racing jerseys I made up were $49.99 each, but are now
$44.99 each  (there may be a discount for >5).  Silk screening is done
locally for $20 for artwork setup, $16 for screen charge, and $4 per screen
(2 color) thereafter.  So for an order of about 20 jerseys with front and
back screening, a jersey would cost about $52-$55; at the next meeting I may
propose doing jerseys with a subsidy per jersey from BVC to BVC members.

You can see the CTDR jerseys here:
http://ctdr.50megs.com/graphics/ctdrjersey.JPG

The jersey is available in blue/white/black or yellow/white/black from
Performancebike.com,
http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?sku=18168

I'm sure other sources for jerseys are available, and we would need to come
up with a design, but think about it prior to the meeting.

Shawn Hokanson
979.774.8966
979.731.8554 fax
979.229.8253 mobile
hokanson at txcyber.com

This message is for the addressee only.  It may be confidential, and may
include communications protected by the attorney-client privilege, work
product protected from discovery in litigation, or inside information
regarding business transactions.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying
is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in
error, please call the sender at (979) 229-8253 and delete this message from
your system.