BVC-CHAT MS150 Bike to Beach in October

Huebner, Lenae lhuebner at mays.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 8 14:17:25 CDT 2005

Also - if anyone rode the Fayetteville ride this weekend - there was a
flyer in the bags that advertised a ride in Corpus on the 1st (kinda
strange to have a competing ride, same day - but oh well).  So - if you
aren't up for fundraising, or you want just a 65-mile ride in Corpus -
it actually looked kind of fun.  In the 65-mile route, there is an
'18-mile time trial' about 1/4 of the way into the ride.  It looks like
it starts at the north end of Padre and basically races from south to
north up Mustang Island.

I'm sure you don't have to treat that segment as a TT, but if the wind
were right that day, could be big fun.  Could also be like the last 30
miles of a traditional HHH finish.  ;-)