BVC-CHAT Fwd: how to run a kick ass wheel pit

Regina Hokanson hot_wheels68rs at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 21:57:36 CDT 2005

Jean Marie,
It is so cool that Cary emailed you.  It must be so gratifying to know you were able to pass on your hard earned knowlege.  If I remember the incident properly, the wheel pit at the Power Pedal 2003(?) was a disorganized mess, leading to your write-up.
Way to go!
Regina

Jean Marie Linhart <jeanmarie at brazoscyclists.org> wrote:
Got this in the mail this morning, and it made me HAPPY!

This person is writing about my article here:
http://www.brazoscyclists.org/wheelpit.html

Jean Marie