BVC-CHAT Katrina Relief Effort in town

Riggs, Rebecca A. ram1anne at tamu.edu
Thu Sep 1 19:46:02 CDT 2005

The Woodstock Animal Shelter is also in need of donations for animals brought to College Station from Louisiana. Kroger (RPR location) is accepting donations for the shelter including cat and dog food, cat litter, and cat litter boxes. I believe that Petco is also accepting donations for this shelter as well.

Rebecca Riggs