BVC-CHAT January Meeting

Regina Hokanson hot_wheels68rs at
Thu Jan 5 19:38:30 CST 2006

Works for me, too.  See you there.

"Huebner, Lenae" <lhuebner at> wrote:  I'll be there.

-----Original Message-----
From: bvc-chat-bounces at
[mailto:bvc-chat-bounces at] On Behalf Of Jean Marie
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:11 PM
To: bvc-chat at
Subject: BVC-CHAT January Meeting

I'm assuming from radio-silence that a January 17th meeting is fine (or
at least not a problem) for all the major BVC-players (officers in

BVMBA has been holding meetings at the Deluxe Diner (University and
It has worked out well the 2 times I've attended. Would we like to try
this out?

Since it is winter, would a 7 pm meeting time work?

I will take silence as a sign of tacit approval. ;)

Jean Marie
BVC-chat mailing list
BVC-chat at

BVC-chat mailing list