BVC-CHAT Shellron at 9 am Sunday

Christopher Menzel cmenzel at tamu.edu
Sat Aug 11 20:18:20 CDT 2007

On Aug 11, 2007, at 4:03 PM, Jean Marie Linhart wrote:
> I'm assuming that several folks are going to meet up at the Shellron
> (Shell station at Hwy 6 and Hwy 30) tomorrow (Sunday) at 9 am for a
> ride.  If I'm the only one out there I'm going to be very sad!  If I'm
> the only one out there with a bunch of A riders, I'm going to be very
> very very tired.  So please help me out, and come out to ride.

Re "A" riders (well, I'm sort of an A- these days :-) I believe at
least A+ rider Tom Gibbons and I will be there.

> Taking Hwy 30 out to Carlos/Mt Pleasant is a staple, though Chris
> Menzel was talking about taking the TNP route out to Kurten.  Here is
> a Gmap Pedometer of the Kurten route that I usually take:
> http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1219639

I plan to ride a bit farther, either continuing out 2038 to 974 and
back through Tabor or, time and inclination permitting, going right
on 21 to the far end of 974 and coming back via Edge and Tabor.

-chris