[BVC-CHAT] Deb update
ram1anne at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:03:19 CDT 2009
new update from Kathy:
Let me first say that if you prefer to be removed from this list and getting
updates on Deb please let me know.
1) We learned that no additinal surgery will be needed on her hand/wrist.
We waited all day yesterday not knowing.
2) This morning the cast on her left arm was minimized to allow movement at
the elbow and of most fingers. She's being encouraged to move all but the
injured parts to prevent stiffness.
3) She reports being very sore all over, but is more active today than any
other so far. She went downstairs with me for lunch and we got out in the
great weather here for a short time (she's not allowed to be in the sun in
order to minimize scarring on her face)
4) Other highlights include a real cup of coffee and getting cleaned up
(including her hair washed).
5) Today we'll tie up loose ends medically with a very possible discharge
tomorrow. No travel restrictions so far other than her own level of comfort
and tolerance. This means our original plan to return home will likely be
do-able. This puts us in CS sometime friday later afternoon.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BVC-CHAT