[BVC-CHAT] Ride the ROT on Sunday!

texafornia at gmail.com texafornia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 14:31:26 CDT 2009

Drafting is "cheating" and you'll pull away from those that aren't. 70
miles non-drafting is 70 miles. Draft and it's like doing much less.

Ride side by side or 4 bike lengths behind the person in front of you to
avoid the draft.

It's definitely harder, but I think lots of you would enjoy the challenge.
We also make best use of the terrain and climb the Carlos Hill and Navasota
Hill twice each. Three times each if you're feeling spritely.

I've been riding this route for years and years and it's gorgeous. Long
stretches with no cars at all forever. Would love to have more folks come
out and give it a whirl.