[Bvc-chat] Routes towards Navasota/Brookshire?

Rebecca Clark rebeccmeister at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:22:34 CST 2012

Thanks, everyone, for chiming in!

Jared: Yes, I'm still planning on riding on Sunday - how about meeting up
at 7 am at the Exxon station where Rock Prairie meets up with the 6?  Jim
sent along his suggestion a couple of days ago, so I think I'm going to
give that route a shot - at least through Hempstead, which is ~43 miles
one-way (so, 86 miles total).  That would mean lunch in Hempstead, if
anybody knows of a good place that's open on Sunday.

-Rebecca