[Bvc-chat] free cycling related stuff

drk envirogisgirl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:23:02 CST 2012

 Thanks Willie!

 I think I only can use one.. so if you just want them out of the way will
you mind if I give the other 2 away to 2 other women that I have encouraged
to sign up for their first triathlons this spring?... Kinda spread the
wealth around... Or I will bet that I am not the only one to be excited to
rehome your bike trays....

 I have an art class tonight and will  be by after 8. If something occurs
for a a need to reschedule feel free to ruing me

 Dawn
979.204.2259

Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive,
judgment difficult."

Μολών λαβέ